Air Paradise International Extends Family Friendly Deals
Family focused airline Air Paradise International, has extended its Family Deals, with unbeatable specials for kids, valid for travel until Dec 8, 2005
Prices include minimum four nights accommodation and return economy class airfares and start from $699 ex Sydney and Melbourne, $659 ex Brisbane and Adelaide and $589 Perth. Kids (2-15 years) fly for an unbeatable $199 ex Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide and from $149 ex Perth. Bookings must be made by 16 Sept.
Air Paradise is Bali’s only International Airline, started in 2003 by Bali businessman Kadek Wiranatha. The company’s focus is strongly on safety, service and competitive pricing. Air Paradise has carried more than 100,000 passengers in 2004 and continues to add more aircraft and services to its network.
“These are arguably the lowest ever packages offered from Australia to Bali, particularly with the kids rates”, said Gary Hilt, General Manager Air Paradise Australia. “This special has been on the market for a while and has proven to be very popular”, he added.
Bali is a cultural mecca for children as just about every attraction on the island caters to the whole family. Activities range from dancing, temple visits and traditional Balinese lifestyle experiences, adventure outings, theme parks and also the surf, sand and beach.
The airline currently has two Airbus A 310’s and two Airbus A 300’s and flies five times a week from Sydney and Melbourne to Denpasar, twice weekly from Brisbane and Adelaide and six times weekly from Perth.
Source visit: www.airparadise.com.au
Other News / Articles
- World Tourism Day will be celebrated in Bali (21 July 2006)
- Bali voted as The World`s Best Resort Island (21 July 2006)
- Dutch offered Visa On Arrival (VOA) (01 June 2006)
- Balinese Hindhu Nyepi Holiday 2006 (13 February 2006)
- Minister in Meet the Press Forum (04 December 2005)
- Minister to launch 'LOVE BALI' from Garuda Indonesia Airlines (30 November 2005)
- Galungan Festival Ceremony on Oct. 5, 2005 (29 September 2005)
- Bali as The Best Tourist Island in 2005 (10 August 2005)
- Indonesia Visa On Arrival Policy For 36 Nations (10 August 2005)
- New Visa on Arrival for more 14 Nations (21 June 2005)