Dutch offered Visa On Arrival (VOA)
The Visa On Arrival (VOA) is valid for a minimum period of seven (7) days and a maximum period of thirty (30) days. The costs involved are US$ 10 for a seven day and US$ 25 for a thirty day visa. The visa can not be exchanged for another legal residency and can not be extended. For a stay of more than thirty days you should request your visa at the Indonesian embassy in The Hague or in your country of residence as before.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that despite the Visa On Arrival facility for Dutch passport holders, it can never be ruled out that upon arrival the Indonesian immigration service decides not to grant a VOA after all. There is no right of entry. This is the same situation as in the Netherlands.
Journalist, researchers and tourists travelling to Irian Jaya, the Moluccas and / or Aceh are advised to apply for a visa at the Indonesian embassy in The Hague before their departure even after the Visa On Arrival (VOA) facility has been granted.
Other News / Articles
- World Tourism Day will be celebrated in Bali (21 July 2006)
- Bali voted as The World`s Best Resort Island (21 July 2006)
- Balinese Hindhu Nyepi Holiday 2006 (13 February 2006)
- Minister in Meet the Press Forum (04 December 2005)
- Minister to launch 'LOVE BALI' from Garuda Indonesia Airlines (30 November 2005)
- Galungan Festival Ceremony on Oct. 5, 2005 (29 September 2005)
- Air Paradise International Extends Family Friendly Deals (30 August 2005)
- Bali as The Best Tourist Island in 2005 (10 August 2005)
- Indonesia Visa On Arrival Policy For 36 Nations (10 August 2005)
- New Visa on Arrival for more 14 Nations (21 June 2005)