Jl. Pantai Seseh, Gang Sentul Banjar Sogsogan Desa Cemagi, Badung Bali, Indonesia
Tamu Seseh is a collection of luxury private pool villas in Bali, Indonesia. Set in beautiful rice fields, Tamu Seseh takes you back to the very essence of this beautiful tropical island.
Like your holidays, Tamu Seseh began as a dream. Set in beautiful rice fields on the southwest coast of Bali, Tamu Seseh takes you back to the very essence of this beautiful tropical island. Your private pool villa is architecturally inspired by the surrounding village, with contemporary luxuries beyond your expectations. Available in a variety of configurations, from one to seven bedrooms, this collection of villas is the ultimate in dream holiday locations. A private staff of eight includes your own chef. Ricefields stretching to the horizon. Beaches and temples, traditional village life. No hawkers. No hassles. Your holiday, your dream of Bali.
A collection of private pool villas available in different configurations, from one to seven bedrooms. Each has its own open, thatch-roofed living and dining pavilion with fully equipped kitchen. Every villa features a private swimming pool. Air conditioned bedroom suites are equipped with beautiful teak queen-size four poster beds. Each suite opens to a private garden courtyard bathroom with showers amongst the ferns and bathtubs under the stars. Each villa has a unique elevated relaxation pavilion with daybeds providing stunning views across the rice fields towards the sea. An in-room safe, CD and DVD players, satellite TV, wireless internet connection and mountain bikes for exploring the local area are included with each villa. Laundry service is available at extra charge. Massage and spa services are available by appointment.
Since 1993, internationally acclaimed architect Guy Morgan has been involved in the designs of some of Bali's most spectacular villas, spas and resorts. Tamu Seseh is one of these luxury properties which have been made available for vacation rentals to a lucky few. Every villa is a tribute to Balinese building traditions within an overlay of contemporary sophistication. Each is fully equipped, luxurious, environmentally responsible, and breathtaking in design and furnishings. Your dream of Bali. Your dream villa.
Tamu Seseh has been designed, built and is operated according to self -imposed environmental policies, which we call EEC (Ecology, Environment, Culture). Our policy is to minimise impact on all these aspects of our village environment. Some of the more important manifestations of this policy include:
- The site selected for Tamu Seseh was 'tanah kering' (unproductive land), meaning no ricefields were lost due to its construction.
- All the timbers used are plantation timbers - no rainforest timbers were used.
- Materials and architecture are specifically designed to reflect village buildings and the concept of the 'Balinese Compound'.
- No rainforest or coconut trees were felled during construction, even though it meant fewer villas on the site.
- Any wildlife found on our grounds is removed to a safer haven, wherever possible.
- Low energy light fixtures and maximising use of natural breezes means less energy consumed and our carbon footprint is reduced.
- All construction materials are Indonesian, supporting local industry and employment opportunities.
- Local villagers are employed wherever practicable.
- All rubbish is recycled wherever possible.
- Garden refuse is composted .
- We have installed waste water gardens to purify the discharge from our septic tanks. This means that all waste is purified to WHO standards before being returned to the ground water table, thus helping to keep underground streams clean and ensuring waste water from Tamu Seseh will not contribute to the destruction of Bali's reefs.
- Free bicycles encourage our guests to travel around the district, pollution free.
- Tamu Seseh is actively involved in the local village council, village activities, supporting the local temple, and is in the process of establishing a 'Villa Owners Association' to establish a platform for, amongst others, supporting local schools and improving the environment.
Tamu Seseh - Villa RatesAll prices on this website are in US Dollar (US$)
High season period: July 15 - 31, September 1 - 15, 2012 Chinese New Year and Easter Week.
Peak season period: August 1 - 31, 2012 and December 15 - January 8, 2013
Promotional period: N/A
The "++" behind the Published Rates indicates that these prices are subject to an additional 11% Indonesian Government Tax and 10% Service Surcharge. Breakfast is usually not included in Published Rates.
Our Internet Rates are already inclusive of 21% Tax and Service Surcharge.
B`Fast "Yes", means Breakfast is already included in our rates.
B`Fast "No", means Breakfast is NOT included in our rates.
To inquire about the availability of a room or to place a final booking click on the button "BOOK". This will take you to the booking form, which will allow you to specify all of your requirements.