Dancing Dragon Cottages
This unique feng shui boutique hotel was designed and built by international best-selling feng shui author, Karen Kingston, and her Balinese husband, Rai, entirely according to Balinese and universal Feng Shui principles.
It is the first hotel of its kind to be built in Bali, and is in a class of its own in the East Bali area.
Situated on Amed Beach, the hotel is in a peaceful location, commanding magnificent ocean views.
Amed is one of Bali's newest and most sought after tourist destinations, known for its superb snorkelling and diving, and also as a honeymooners' paradise and romantic getaway. It's also near Mount Agung, the tallest, most sacred and most majestic of Bali's mountains.
- Ocean Front Cottages are right on the ocean front and have a king size double bed.
- Ocean View Cottages are substantially larger and have a king size and single bed.
- Ocean Front and Ocean View cottages all have marble flooring, stylish rattan and bamboo furniture, mini-bar, private terrace and en suite marble bathroom with a luxurious corner tub and shower.
- Garden Cottages have a king size double bed
- Marble flooring
- Bamboo furniture
- Ceiling fan
- En suite marble bathroom with shower
- Private terrace with distant ocean views
- All rooms have air-conditioning
- Hot & cold water
Other Facilities and Services:
- Individual air-conditioned thatched cottages with luxury en suite marble bathrooms
- Highly acclaimed oceanside restaurant & bar
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Coral reef snorkeling just 10 meters from our beach
- Diving, sailing and fishing trips arranged
- Air-conditioned transport to & from anywhere in Bali
- Airport pickup service on request
- Laundry service
- Safety deposit facilities
- Bell, book & art shop, selling books about Bali, signed copies of Karen's books, and Space Clearing products at discount prices. A donation of 20% of the sale price of all Space Clearing products is made to Balinese charities, supporting many kinds of microfinance projects and educational sponsorship for children of impoverished families.
- By special arrangement, groups can book to use the Bali Mandala Room next to Dancing Dragon Cottages - a beautiful octagonal-shaped space designed especially for weddings, meditation and yoga groups, conferences, seminars, meditation & yoga groups, etc.
Dancing Dragon Cottages - Room RatesAll prices on this website are in US Dollar (US$), unless we state otherwise.
All rates are per room per night for single or double occupancy (unless we state otherwise).
The "++" behind the Published Rates indicates that these prices are subject to an additional 11% Indonesian Government Tax and 10% Service Surcharge. Breakfast is usually not included in Published Rates.
Our Internet Rates are already inclusive of 21% Tax and Service Surcharge.
B`Fast "Yes", means Breakfast is already included in our rates.
B`Fast "No", means Breakfast is NOT included in our rates.
To inquire about the availability of a room or to place a final booking click on the button "BOOK". This will take you to the booking form, which will allow you to specify all of your requirements.